1. Start Microsoft Outlook 2013 from the start menu. Click File, and then click Add Account.
2. At the bottom, select Manual setup or additional server types, and click the Next button.
3. Select POP, and click Next
4. Enter the Following Information
5. Click on More Settings.
6. Select the Outgoing Server tab. Then check the box beside My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
7. Click OK
8. Click Next
9. After the test account settings check has finished click Close.
10. Click the Finish button
NB. Still having trouble sending mail? You may need to change your SMTP Port – info on how to do this can be found HERE