1. On the Start screen, tap the Mail tile (the precise location will depend on the layout of your Start screen).
2. In the Mail app, select the settings icon.
3. Underneath Settings, tap Accounts.
4. Underneath Accounts, tap Add account.
5. Choose Advanced Setup
6. Select “Internet Email”
7. Complete the form. and click Sign-In
8. You will be presented with a success message, click Done
Still having trouble sending mail? You may need to change your SMTP Port – info on how to do this can be found here.