1. Start Microsoft Outlook 2003 from the start menu. Click Tools, and then click Email Accounts
2. Select Add a new e-mail account and click the Next button.
3. Select POP and click Next.
4. Enter the Following Information
5. Click on More Settings
6. Select the Outgoing Server tab. Then check the box beside My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
7. Click OK
8. Click Test account Settings to confirm your account is configured correctly.
9. After the test account settings check has finished click Close.
10. Click the next button.
11. Click the finish button.
If your still having trouble you might need to amend your SMTP port in Microsoft OutLook 2003, click here to find out how.